Executive Assistant – Full Time Opportunity
(Full time – Term position- 1 year)
First Nation Healing Centre is a non-profit organization which is currently seeking an Executive Assistant. The successful candidate will employ their skills in enhancing the Executive Director’s productivity through a proactive approach, by alleviating workload and helping with day-to-day administrative responsibilities. The successful candidate will be part of an innovative team tasked with addressing family violence intervention, prevention, and outreach programs.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Will work under the supervision of the Executive Director, to perform administrational duties
- Capable of managing their workload, prioritizing tasks and meet deadlines
- Maintaining an updated and organized filing system (both hardcopy & electronic)
- Manage the Executive Director’s calendar, scheduling meetings, taking minutes
- Assist in paying bills, managing mail, helping with receipts
- Help prepare media releases, newsletters, website updates, brochures
- Strong organizational skills and problem-solving skills
- Respond to calls and emails
- Compile statistics and help complete monthly reports
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- Time management and ability to take direction
- certificate in office administration and/or combination of education/work experience is always an asset.
- Will accept high school graduation diploma, along with relevant work experience
- Must have advanced computer skills with knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and Adobe XI Pro).
- The successful candidate will possess strong communications skills with an ability to synthesize and summarize, verbally and in writing.
- Must be action oriented, demonstrate ability to maintain confidentiality and demonstrate business professionalism.
Deadline for Resumes: April 22, 2021 @ 4:30 pm. All applicants must submit three reference names and contact information of their recent supervisors to:
Human Resource Coordinator
Fax: (204) 645-2745 Email: email@example.com
Successful Candidate will be subject to a pre-screening drug test (as per the FRCN Drug By-law 2004-01, Sec. 8.01). We thank all those who applied; however, applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.